What's new

Honduras Trip!!!!

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Chris, thanks for taking the time to write this up for the rest of us. Great stuff. I want to try your 3x Ligero! :) Let us BOTL know if you order enough to sell fivers or something.

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
This is SO cool! I just love all these pictures bro. Man, that sounds like such an amazing trip. I really really really really want to do one of these someday!

Rating - 96%
34   1   0
*Note on the Ligeros. It is actually water that they soak the steams in which gives it a better taste. Also this is Nestors factory who services and supplies a lot of cigar companies tobacco or cigars.*

CoolP

Toro! Toro! Toro!
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That was AWESOME. Thanks for sharing. I am in the process of organizing something similar. I was thinking the AF factory in the DR, but I can't find any info on tours. How did you get the info on the RP tour. I'm thinking that a group of BOTL's would be interested in this. This is definately something I want to do!!! Thanks again!!

Rating - 96%
34   1   0
That was AWESOME. Thanks for sharing. I am in the process of organizing something similar. I was thinking the AF factory in the DR, but I can't find any info on tours. How did you get the info on the RP tour. I'm thinking that a group of BOTL's would be interested in this. This is definately something I want to do!!! Thanks again!!
From what I've heard the AF factory is next to impossible to get in. Rocky Patel does about 40 tours a year. As for others I'm not sure about other companies/factories. I jumped on with a cigar shop out of NY that I buy from sometimes.

Moro

BoM Decembre '08
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
From what I've heard the AF factory is next to impossible to get in. Rocky Patel does about 40 tours a year. As for others I'm not sure about other companies/factories. I jumped on with a cigar shop out of NY that I buy from sometimes.
Unless ye get in on the Cigar Family trip to the factory.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was fortunate to go to Honduras on a Rocky Patel cigar trip earlier this month. Nimish is a great host and the education about tobacco and cigars is like going to graduate school. It just doesn't get better that this.