What's new

Hooked up on C-bid

Irritech

Punch Super
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
I finally scored a '99 VSG Belicoso. Otherwise known as a "VSG round". I had bid on one a week or so ago, but those got up to $45-$50/ cigar. That was too rich for my blood. Got mine for $29 which is still high I know, but I've always wanted to try one so I did it. :thumbsup:

ATCDub

Lowly Civil Servant
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Damn all of you and your c-bid mischief. As a result, I had to check them out and ended up bidding on some RP vintage 92's. I hope I don't win, and if I do then I attribute my demise to all y'all knuckle heads. I'll keep you posted.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Damn all of you and your c-bid mischief. As a result, I had to check them out and ended up bidding on some RP vintage 92's. I hope I don't win, and if I do then I attribute my demise to all y'all knuckle heads. I'll keep you posted.
:agreesmil I feel ya! I can't even log into the site without ending up bidding on something. Have some bids on RP Fusion and a few other things right now. I half hope I don't win either. :agreesmil

Picked up one of the new Drew Estate Medusas (Culebra) for $7 the other day from Cbid. I'll never smoke it because it probably doesn't taste that great, but it sure looks cool in the box.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I had Cbid cancel my account this past week. Now if I want something I'll have to go through the trouble of creating an account again which should at least add another layer of protection. :thumbsup:

Altercall

I beat you all May '08 :)
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
I had Cbid cancel my account this past week. Now if I want something I'll have to go through the trouble of creating an account again which should at least add another layer of protection. :thumbsup:
LOL, I love it. Matt, you're going to get some self-control one of these days.

Halon

BoM August '07
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
Are the '99s the original release?
The two guys at my B&M just got sent a fiver or so each of the original release VSGs for being the top Ashton dealer in Colorado. Apparently they're pretty hot shit (the sticks).

TYLER

Irritech

Punch Super
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Are the '99s the original release?
The two guys at my B&M just got sent a fiver or so each of the original release VSGs for being the top Ashton dealer in Colorado. Apparently they're pretty hot shit (the sticks).

TYLER
Yes they are the Original Release VSG's. In the beginning they came out in cabs of 50 and they were all round if I'm not mistaken. I have heard they are some mighty good smokes. I'll know soon enough! :drool:

Halon

BoM August '07
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
Yes they are the Original Release VSG's. In the beginning they came out in cabs of 50 and they were all round if I'm not mistaken. I have heard they are some mighty good smokes. I'll know soon enough! :drool:
Wow man, nice going getting one of those! One of the guys who got the fiver said he lit one up and it might have been the best cigar he ever smoked.
They list these on the singles page on cbid?

TYLER

ATCDub

Lowly Civil Servant
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Now you punks have done it. I actually won a bid on some RP 92 robustos. Hopefully I won't go sliding down that slope.

Edit: They came in today. Look and smell fantabulous.