Copy & pasted from Facebook:
Hooligan Handrolls E=MC Hammer
Wrapper: Ecuador Habano Ligero
Binder: Dominican
Filler: Nicaraguan Habano Seco, Nicaraguan Corojo Seco & Viso, Dominican Ligero
Made by Jonahan O'Clair in Gilbert, AZ
46 x 6 1/4"
Dated 8/15/17
This is a special review of a special cigar. Jon is a friend of mine who I know from the cigar forum/community BOTL.org. We would meet at his house on Fridays and smoke cigars that he blended and rolled, and drink beer that he brewed himself. Excellent smokes and excellent drinks. Fast forward to me becoming manager of Churchill's, and looking for a part-timer. Jon was a natural fit, and even filled the position of event cigar roller. Now on to the review:
The ligero priming Ecuador Habano wrapper ended up showing a deep mocha brown color, with some dark spots here and there around the rustic bumps and stretch-marked veins. The cigar has a nice oily sheen, and an even spongy give with no noticeable soft spots. The bunching in the foot looked somewhat loose, but the seams and cap were perfectly even.
Aroma off the foot showed a distinct chocolate milk, along with plenty of leather, soil, and tree bark. Cedar, leather, and a very slight olive note could be detected on the wrapper.
The cold draw was very musty with roasted cashew, chocolate, leather, cream, and generic wood notes.
The cigar cut very easily, revealing a draw slightly more open than I like, which firmed up perfectly just after lighting.
Very smooth and rich once lit, with a slight dried apple skin note alongside dominant leather and chocolate notes, over a creamy, nutty core. Pepper began to creep in after about 1/2", and the profile began to dry somewhat, but not enough to make me reach for a bottle of water. The mouth feel could be described as more silky than creamy. Ash held for about 1 1/2", with black and white stripes tightly stacked.
The 2nd third saw a dramatic increase in pepper, with dark chocolate, roasted almond skins, and fresh leather notes. Around the halfway point, the pepper began to flit in and out, leaving a more wheat-forward chocolate graham cracker note with a barnyard finish.
The final third din't see too much of a change from the second, except for an interesting savory herbal note alongside the leather and varying shades of chocolate. Pepper and coffee grinds were the dominant note toward the nub, so I put it down with a little under an inch to go in order to enjoy the long, chocolaty finish.
Final smoking time: One hour and forty minutes.

Jon tells me this is a variation on his "Mischievous Marshmallow" blend, a cigar I've smoked and enjoyed several times. He believes the E=MC Hammer to be one of his best blends, but I think I prefer the Marshmallow. This was a little bit more aggressive, and a little less sweet and aromatic. Perhaps with a bit more age this cigar would end up taking on more cedar and losing a bit of edge, but taken on its own without the context of the marshmallow, I enjoyed it and would recommend.
Final Score-87
@BrewinHooligan F0247B75-0380-4307-A84C-6883930ED70A.jpeg AC10ABD3-9181-403D-8A04-9F12C8EEDFF4.jpeg B1143775-A76D-4759-995E-56112D5CC92E.jpeg