What's new

Hoping for advice (wineadors.com)

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
:D glad to hear it, man.
Thanks, good call btw, ha
quick question Jeff, how long was is sitting at your house before u got to it, I remember u said u were coming back from out of town. I'll be getting mine in the next month or more so I can't have it sitting out for a minute. plus does he send u a tracking #? thanks
It was sitting at my house for 2 days, but my wife had received the package directly from the FedEx guy at the door when he delivered it and sat it inside the air conditioned house, so if it was in heat anywhere it had to have been on the truck.

Also, even if you don't hear from Forrest for 2 months, when the time comes that he completes your drawers and ships them out, he will email you a tracking number so you will have a heads up that it is on its way, it won't just surprise you on your door.

Hope that helps.

Nas

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
:D glad to hear it, man.
Thanks, good call btw, ha
quick question Jeff, how long was is sitting at your house before u got to it, I remember u said u were coming back from out of town. I'll be getting mine in the next month or more so I can't have it sitting out for a minute. plus does he send u a tracking #? thanks
It was sitting at my house for 2 days, but my wife had received the package directly from the FedEx guy at the door when he delivered it and sat it inside the air conditioned house, so if it was in heat anywhere it had to have been on the truck.

Also, even if you don't hear from Forrest for 2 months, when the time comes that he completes your drawers and ships them out, he will email you a tracking number so you will have a heads up that it is on its way, it won't just surprise you on your door.

Hope that helps.
it does, damn those fedex trucks

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
it does, damn those fedex trucks

Ha, looks like we may hit triple digits today.

Whether Forrest will take my case into account and mail any future packages going to AZ with some new type of packing material, IDK, but if you DO get the same packing peanuts, you can take comfort in the fact that it sanded right off.