What's new

Hoshy Needs...

Hoshneer

Drew Estate NotRex
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
Hahaha! I'm on the car ride home, I'll post pics up tonight or tomorrow morning I promise.

I can't wait to try it, I was fingering it last night and it let out a pretty realistic queef.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Hoshneer

Drew Estate NotRex
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
Well..... This is how it ends. My mom calls me and says I received a package at home as I left for work. I warned her not to open it under any circumstances.

What could this package possibly contain you ask?!

My very first fleshlight. It all started with a random gripe on Facebook until Rob witnessed it and decided to not leave things alone. I will tell you this and this is no bullshit, I will use this until it possibly can't take no more. This is possibly the craziest bomb I have ever seen ever on here. So without any further ado... Some tantalizing pictures for you all.

Thank you guys!

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Well..... This is how it ends. My mom calls me and says I received a package at home as I left for work. I warned her not to open it under any circumstances.

What could this package possibly contain you ask?!

My very first fleshlight. It all started with a random gripe on Facebook until Rob witnessed it and decided to not leave things alone. I will tell you this and this is no bullshit, I will use this until it possibly can't take no more. This is possibly the craziest bomb I have ever seen ever on here. So without any further ado... Some tantalizing pictures for you all.

Thank you guys!

Bro no pics using it? damn. Well funniest bomb iv witnessed so far being on botl

Hoshneer

Drew Estate NotRex
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
I wouldn't do that, I love this board and that would probably get me the ban hammer which I would fully understand. lol