What's new

Hottest Wings I've ever tried

SuperKrishna

Guyanese Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
yeah, after about 8 hours, things were fine. What's funny is 16 hours after eating the wings, I dropped a duce at work and I overheard someone walking by my office 10 minutes later commenting that the bathroom smelled like peppers.

JuYcEmAn

¡Soy un esnob de Fuente!
Rating - 96.9%
37   1   0
yeah, after about 8 hours, things were fine. What's funny is 16 hours after eating the wings, I dropped a duce at work and I overheard someone walking by my office 10 minutes later commenting that the bathroom smelled like peppers.
Too fuqin' funny! It reminds me of eating wings at Yak-Zies in Chicago. They used to have a wing eating contest years ago. I like my food and wings as spicy as they come, but it sounds as though your experience was over the top and out of hand!

Hot_Sauce

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
I do some wings like that at a place here in T-Town called the loose wheel

Their "stupid hot" wings used Ghost peppers. They would burn your lips tounge and anything else they touched. Recently a guy complained that they weren't all that hot:scratchhe So they added some sort of crystals to make them even hotter.

After trying the hotter ones I found myself to be not very porductive the next day at work. So now I just order the habanero extra hot wings.

Btw today is wing Wednesday there. So you can get .50 cent wings:thumbsup: