What's new

House blends?

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
StocktonJohn sent me a La Tribu from Atlantic Cigars in my newbie trade. It was very good-- and when I looked it up online, I found a string of stellar reviews, like, "inexpensive house blends aren't supposed to be good, but this was a real surprise." I recently ordered a bundle of 20 to share with friends.

mwlabel

BoM July '13
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
StocktonJohn sent me a La Tribu from Atlantic Cigars in my newbie trade. It was very good-- and when I looked it up online, I found a string of stellar reviews, like, "inexpensive house blends aren't supposed to be good, but this was a real surprise." I recently ordered a bundle of 20 to share with friends.
Very cool. Never saw those on their site before. Another I want to try.
Where in Madison are you?

thebayratt

Satori's Dad "NTA_Shawn"
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Bonita Smoke Shop - Time Warp good smoke!!
Habana Port - Tobacums Maduro one of the best smokes for around $3.50
NOLA Cigar Factory - Tres Hermanos, great after some rest
Just for Him shop - Torcidos, any size is a good smoke

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
From what Joe at Cigar King told me their Pepin blended house brands have a few years of age on them. The Hirsh y Garcia, Nacionales W, Havana Soul, and Havana Leon have probably been sitting there since sometime between '05 and '07. I would be giving those a try. Although they do keep their humidor warehouse a little on the wet side and this time of year the heat is still on in Arizona. I'd let the sticks chill in the humidor for at least three weeks so they can acclimate.