What's new

HouseSkanks of New Jersey

RonC

www.igloodor.com
Rating - 100%
106   0   0
Why do people want to watch this SHIT?

Now they take Pawn Stars, one of my favorite reality shows, and do a spin off. Same shit has the HousePigs of New York. A show full of lowlife trash.

What the hell possesses somebody to waste their brain cells on shit like this.

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
because brainless shit sells, which is sad. The networks have been crap for a long time.....imho.

Rating - 100%
75   0   0
Hahaha. I just started flipping through the channels and saw the show you are talking about, Hardcore Pawn. Just looking at the owner and the Clientele you can tell it's going to be a quality spin off.

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0

Now they take Pawn Stars, one of my favorite reality shows, and do a spin off. Same shit has the HousePigs of New York. A show full of lowlife trash.

Everyone is in love with "Reality TV" that's why Ron. Personally I have a strong dislike for 99% of it.

Rating - 100%
110   0   0
Don't even get me started on the "reality" tv. If my wife turns on the brainless artificial celebrities from any one of those brainless idiotic shows I leave the room. There's a reason I have a TV setup in our sunroom. I like watching USA because that network makes TV shows that have actors not dipshits in them.

rick12string

Caught in the Crossfire
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Don't even get me started on the "reality" tv. If my wife turns on the brainless artificial celebrities from any one of those brainless idiotic shows I leave the room. There's a reason I have a TV setup in our sunroom. I like watching USA because that network makes TV shows that have actors not dipshits in them.
+1 on that!

rick12string

Caught in the Crossfire
Rating - 100%
11   0   0

What gets me Ron is not only that some asshole comes up with these ideas just like some of the half assed commercials we see but somebody (producer or whoever) then approves it saying what “yeah that’s good I like it”. WTF! :dunno:

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I HATE these shows, Real House Wives, Jersey Shore, The entire E! network! I hate the glorification of these people who's main contribution to socity is taking up space, and wasting resources. No wonder the rest of the world looks down on American's.

ciggy

"TommyBoy"
Rating - 100%
326   0   0
If you want to see where were headed rent a movie called "Idiocity". Stupid people don't get the satire or message but smart people get it altogether!

r3db4r0n

BoM Jan '11
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
I'm ashamed to admit I'll watch Jersey Shore on occasion, not quite the same playing field as the house skank category but none the less I watch it because its soo bad, its laughable.

rick12string

Caught in the Crossfire
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
i like watching Pawn Stars. You get educated, and have a few laughs. Thats a nice combo.
I just saw a few episodes in the past two weeks for the first time. I don't know if it will be a regular for me but I do agree with your assessment Ron.

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
MY wife and her friends watch, so I end up watching. Housewives sucks, the OC housewives was kinda cool, because we live right there and still run into them on occasion.

Now Jersey Shore is awesome. Yes completely mindless, but The Situation is a great character. I think the entire show is comedy, not reality, but that show is funny.

RonC

www.igloodor.com
Rating - 100%
106   0   0
regarding Hardcore pawn, I see no entertainment value in watching a bunch of crackheads cashing in thier gold teeth.

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
regarding Hardcore pawn, I see no entertainment value in watching a bunch of crackheads cashing in thier gold teeth.
I have not seen this one, I like Pawn Stars, and watch the marathons when I catch them on a lazy hung over Sunday