What's new

Houston! My friend has a problem

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
A Friend is trying to signup to BOTL. Fellow Cigar lover and a friend of mine for over 10 years!!! Introduced him to premium cigars a few months ago and has hit ground running!!! When he tried to logon it says awaiting confirmation. He has not received any emails to confirm his email address. Can someone help him? jimmyhrndz00@gmail.com Thank you in advance for your help with this matter.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Give them a coupled of days, I'm pretty sure he can still lurk around. If nothing happens maybe you can send a pm to one of the staff members, You'll find a list under "Members" "Staff Members" I think staff will also have to review any images he posts until they get to know him?

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Give it a few days, then like Boudie mentioned, reach out to the staff members and see what's going on. From what I've been told there's some things that Eric does on his end of the forum, manually. And new membership can possibly be one of those things....

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, I am Union City Cuban’s friend. I finally got everything sorted out with the forum. Apparently the forum doesn’t play nice with gmail. I ended up having to change emails to yahoo and got the activation email instantly. Thank you for the help.