What's new

How’s this humidor

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
So I have maxed out my storage and need some more. I have a new job and more money coming in now and saw this and kinda liked it. I feel like it’s a good size and price isn’t too bad. Anyone have one or similar?3BB97733-E5B5-43D7-BBD4-5C8C537FB93C.png

Rating - 100%
82   0   0
I had similar from the same mfg. save your money. It’s in the trash now, and my cigars are happily resting in Tupperware. They don’t hold RH well at all.

Dran

"That guy"
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
That's not enough storage
Haha! I have other storage too!! Thats just the stack of brilliance! Have a Klip-it set up and a wino. Off the buying game fkr a bit till i move and have a walk in closet to put everything in!!

Sent from my LGL83BL using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
I’d love a winedor but don’t have room in my dorm for one lol and I have a tupper.
https://www.ebay.com/p/Haier-18-Bottle-Dual-Zone-Curved-Door-with-Smoked-Glass/17015987894?iid=332918060940
Tall and skinny like mine. Not even a foot wide. About 40" tall. only $10 more , and 4x the capacity of the thing you're looking at..
Mine has 7 trays and seats 100 sticks easily. But can store more.
I can show you how to make fast trays out of wooden cigar boxes.

Last edited:

Altercall

I beat you all May '08 :)
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
Coolidor. Holds out light better, and bigger. I used to have 3 “Cubes” they were even on wheels, then added a huge white cooler. My wife bought me a cabinet for a wedding present. Well, I bought it and found it, but it was her idea cause she didn’t like the coolers in her new closet. But the coolers served me well for a looong time. I can even send you some beads if you need.

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Trays do sound good
You will get one "upper tray" with the desktop model. I had two of those desktops ( in the "glass window top" style ) 12"x7x7" I believe..
They were called "75 stick" capacity. A number, I would find, to be a little ambitious of an estimate. Not with a tube of beads in there. And Bodeva only works on cigars that it can reach. Think about it.

Just my opinion. If you're going to grab about 30 cigars out of the Tupperdor and stage them in the desktop, that's what those are good for. And it will do well. If you get one that doesn't leak.
If you want something for 100 cigars where you can actually sort the cigars, and they can actually breathe, go hi-rise. Mine sits on a 2 drawer file cabinet.

IronW

Andrew
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Those inexpensive desk top units look nice and are ok, but they tend to be a lot of hassle because they're cheaply made. I had 2 and it was a pain trying to keep the rh steady, always had to be messing with them.

If you can't fit or afford a wino (I highly recommend the new air cc300) then I'd suggest going to coolidor route. I big cooler seals well and is insulated, just put in a bunch of HF beads or bovedas and you should be set.