What's new

How’s this humidor

Rating - 100%
44   0   0
48qt igloo island breeze, $16 at the Walmart. You can improve the seal with $2 adhesive weatherstripping if needed. Get some trays or empty boxes for organization. Lots of alternative dorm room uses too. Can serve as a coffee table or to prop your feet up on. Can be an extra seat for your buddies. Toss it in your closet to get it out of the way.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
48qt igloo island breeze, $16 at the Walmart. You can improve the seal with $2 adhesive weatherstripping if needed. Get some trays or empty boxes for organization. Lots of alternative dorm room uses too. Can serve as a coffee table or to prop your feet up on. Can be an extra seat for your buddies. Toss it in your closet to get it out of the way.
Going to Walmart tonight

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Even if you go with a smaller winodor, you will have zero regrets.
It's true....one of the best investments I've ever made in this hobby of 55 years The wood humidor on the left side I paid $450...the one on the right $350....and they only hold 200 cigars at most. They work well but these Whnters.....they hold 350 - 400 cigars and I caught them on sale for $220 each and they work to perfection. I did see the smaller ones for $175 but why not get the bigger size when it was only $50 more?

Wish that I had bought them years ago but now it's "set and forget" where these are concerned and that cedar aroma transfer.....just icing on the cake.