What's new

How about a Utah herf?????

Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Crusing around the boards i know we got at least 6 guys from Utah on here most in the SLC metro area. And then there is the other one........ JK Aavatar. Was wondering if there is any interest in getting together for a Utah herf???? What say guys. We could most likely squeeze into beehive if needed or maybe a meetup in a picnic area somewhere. Give me idea's guys!!!!!!! I am thinking May 30 or june 6th but i am flexible. Just trying to see if there is any interest. thanks.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Know this is a bit old, but wanted to bump it up and say I am down for a meet and get something going. Its hard for the area I have noticed with the temple but would be willing to help make it happen!

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Right now Im living in North Salt Lake but might change as I look for a job, won't move from the greater slc area though. Beehive has already taken a good amount of my money haha, need to hold off for a bit until I land a job.

Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Right now Im living in North Salt Lake but might change as I look for a job, won't move from the greater slc area though. Beehive has already taken a good amount of my money haha, need to hold off for a bit until I land a job.
Yeah beehive has the better selection IMO and love to hang there. problem is they are usually about 30-35 minutes away from me. But they are the only one you can hang at.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Im lucky, its only about 12 minutes from my apartment right now, its really is a great place to hang out. I feel bad for them though cause I don't get how they stay in business with the price they have to sell stuff at because of the Utah tobacco taxes. I usually buy something there to smoke for the time I spend there and a few single sticks but I could barely understand buying a box, literally twice as much as what I have paid for boxes online. Love the place though and I do buy a good amount of their house blends on the back wall, especially since they are giving some good deals on moving that inventory out. As long as I live here they will have me in every week/every other week snagging something though, great guys there.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
forgot as well, I was talking to the guys at Beehive and they are having a Perdomo event in April sometime, definitely gunna be going to that. They should have some good deals, looking to get a box of Perdomo 20th anniv maduro maybe if they run a deal, love that stick.

Ducttapegonewild

Actual Size
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
Yes but we get chased around by young men in white sihrts, ties, and nametags.......... LOL
The best thing to do for that is have a couple of chalk outlines and some name tags laying in your entryway. Maybe a Book of Mormon or two there.

Make sure you splatter some fake blood on the ground, along with a few shell casings, you shouldn't have an issue from then on.

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
I actually had planned to be in Utah at the end of May to visit the old man, he's in the West Jordan area. Depending on when you have this, I might be in.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I would be down, tried to meet up with Jeff but with my job interviews and getting settled in its just been a clusterfuck in my life lately (Sorry again Jeff). Hoping to get something dependable here soon, would love a solid position finally after looking for a few months. Beehive is having a few events as weather warms up, we could all probably meet up at one of those even, Jordan told me they are going to try to have more events this year which is awesome.

Rating - 100%
58   0   0
I would be down, tried to meet up with Jeff but with my job interviews and getting settled in its just been a clusterfuck in my life lately (Sorry again Jeff). Hoping to get something dependable here soon, would love a solid position finally after looking for a few months. Beehive is having a few events as weather warms up, we could all probably meet up at one of those even, Jordan told me they are going to try to have more events this year which is awesome.
Definitely hittn up the events. If the work slows down I will be at beehive on thursday the 10th at about 4. Also there is a local group called the cigar guys that is having a Burn/ herf at piper down pub. it is about 1500 south state. Starts at seven. I am hoping to be there, but GF is not feeling well. Look for the guy with the handlebar mustache. name is andrew. I will be in a BOTL shirt if I make it.