What's new

How cold is too cold to sit outside and smoke?

How cold is too cold to sit outside and smoke?

• 50 and below

Votes: 38 19.3%
  • 40 and below

Votes: 66 33.5%
  • 30 and below

Votes: 41 20.8%
  • 20 and below

Votes: 24 12.2%
  • 10 and below

Votes: 12 6.1%
  • 0 and below

Votes: 6 3.0%
  • Other

Votes: 10 5.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bigdankcloud

I read your bs... alot
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
strait up sitting outside and freezing sucks. if its 20 and below with wind chill, get an electric heater and get yourself out of the wind and smoke. The dish heaters work well when you sit just inside your garage door (if you cant smoke in your garage with the doors closed like me).

PLUSH

Some random brother
Rating - 100%
231   0   0
I smoked out in my shed with the propane heater when it was 12. In fact I worked from home all day that day, it was still damn cold.

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
I was out in the 20's. It sucks. My wife and I set up a tv on the back porch and I had a small wood fire behind us and propane heater in front. When there wasn't any wind it was nice, but you ended up smelling like smoke. When there was wind.. puuh, brr! Truth be told, I would probably do it again though. :pokemyeye

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
I wouldn't smoke for half the year if I didn't live in Socal. Less than 50, and I am not sitting outside with out with a coat, and or a heater.

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Socal would be a treat. I'm in NePA and I can't wait for some spring/summer evenings. It was 18 this morning; winter just won't leave us! :disappoin

gibbleguts

BoM april 09
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
I don't smoke outside. This goes right back to the fact that cigars are a luxury for me and as such if I can not full enjoy it I am not doing it.
some times I smoke less then I would like because of this but it also helps me not feel like addicted cigarette smoker. :)

Posted via Mobile Device

Zedman05

Fiend4theLeaf
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
I cannot answer this poll without further breaking down the criteria sir.
Do you want to know if we are just sitting outside with no form of heat, or if there is any wind, or if it is sunny or not?
I have had to battle the cold since late September. It got cold here late September and never let up, but lately if we get a day where it is sunny and somewhere close to freezing temps, it is easy to sit outside out of the wind. I however would not sit outside in temps around 45 and under without sunshine or a heater. I have at some points even just got fed up with waiting and smoked a cigar while working (this involves commercial roof tops) where it is windy and not too warm, but kept my work gloves on and stayed behind some units...it was liberating heh.
My answer is .... depends on variables :stretchgr

orangedog

Navin R Johnson
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
I cannot answer this poll without further breaking down the criteria sir.
Do you want to know if we are just sitting outside with no form of heat, or if there is any wind, or if it is sunny or not?
I have had to battle the cold since late September. It got cold here late September and never let up, but lately if we get a day where it is sunny and somewhere close to freezing temps, it is easy to sit outside out of the wind. I however would not sit outside in temps around 45 and under without sunshine or a heater. I have at some points even just got fed up with waiting and smoked a cigar while working (this involves commercial roof tops) where it is windy and not too warm, but kept my work gloves on and stayed behind some units...it was liberating heh.
My answer is .... depends on variables :stretchgr
Would it be easier to answer if the options were denoted by degrees Celsius? :smokingbo :hysterica:razz:

I've been hanging out in SoCal... usually between 11p and 1a I head outside with one of those tall gas heaters