What's new

How did you decorate your wineador?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks. I found the logo on google, then created a vector graphic like it to feed to the vinyl cutter software. I was thinking of permanently etching a design in the glass, but I think the fact that I can remove this easily if I want to change it is probably better.

Rating - 100%
59   0   0
So I got a 281 scratch and dent for 116 delivered. Borrowed my daughter's Silhouette and made this sticker to go on the front. Anybody done similar things?
j

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bottom right hand corner. Deschutes Black Butte Porter?

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very nice winos! I love the vinyls on the glass. Where does everyone get the botl stickers? And the tax stamp stickers? I'm a huge sticker whore and I'd kill for some botl stickers lol
So I'm curious too. Where did the BOTL decals come from? And where do you go to become a supporting member? I have looked, but have not found it yet.

My daughter left a whole box of various bits of vinyl to play with along with the machine that I am borrowing. I found cool gold foil sticker stuff in there and made this with it!

memphsdad

But I don't live in Memphis
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
So I'm curious too. Where did the BOTL decals come from? And where do you go to become a supporting member? I have looked, but have not found it yet.

My daughter left a whole box of various bits of vinyl to play with along with the machine that I am borrowing. I found cool gold foil sticker stuff in there and made this with it!
img is broken