What's new

How did you decorate your wineador?

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
My eyes are good and that wineador looks VERY EMPTY to me......anyone else see that too???
:rage: Stickers!!! It was just supposed to be stickers!! Now you too?! What did I get myself into here:nailbiting: I have a feeling like between you and @memphsdad this is gonna hurt lol
HAHA Yeah I saw that over there. He was looking for a BOTL tax stamp. Now he's the one payin the price ! :wtf:

@CVAC085 Aww c'mon... That's not a current picture. :D

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
:rage: Stickers!!! It was just supposed to be stickers!! Now you too?! What did I get myself into here:nailbiting: I have a feeling like between you and @memphsdad this is gonna hurt lol
Oh it's just a small sized envelope with a tracking number with a little bit of a BOTL love tap that's all....:cigar: :ROFLMAO:

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Well the bus arrived, and my mailbox did not survive!! @CVAC085 and @memphsdad you guys did some damage to this noob, but you guys are awesome brothers!! Thanks for the stickers AND smokes, I haven't had quite a few of them so I will be enjoying some new stuff for a while now:cigar::cigar::cigar:
Enjoy brother!!! Now go fix your mailbox so we can do it all over again!!! Mwahaha.