What's new

How do you organize

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
good afternoon everyone. How do you organize your cigars? Do you keep them together by brand, wrapper, size, etc? Just curious and want to hear from those with say 300 plus cigars. Thank you everyone.

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Shit I wish I had the OCD as some of these cats, oh sure I've tried sorting by brand, or size or this and that, but after I start smoking, bombing, or loading up for a weekend herf, then it's all in disarray, not to mention when I buy something new or someone bombs me......then I just get lazy, same with labeling my shit fughettaboutit

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
By when they should be ready to smoke. Long term storage, ready in 3-6 months and ready to smoke now all have their own tupperdors . After that it's just a matter of trying to keep similar cigars together in the same tray.

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Organize!?!? LMAO
I have 2 tupperdores full of singles that the generous BOTL here have bombed with that are in the wineador/ beer fridge in the Casa de Fumar (my smoking shed).
I have to play Tetris with the boxes in the other wineador in the house to fit everything in.
I should get another one, but a divorce is expensive!

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Organize?

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
This. I toss all new deliveries in my cooler. Then when I want a cigar, I either dig for what I want, or if I'm not sure what I want, I dig around until I find something. As a bonus, this method sometimes allows me to find cigars I'd forgotten about, which is usually a nice surprise