What's new

how do you pack a corncob pipe

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hello i'm shaun jones i'm a new person in smoking pipes i justed a little bit dumb so be gently with me how or what is the best way of packing a conrcob pipe as i've know ideal
on how to pack a corncob pipe also i smoke rollups all the time with clan tobacco in them and smoke them but i would like to know how to pack a new corncob pipe and how to smoke a new corncob pipe i don't get any tasted of the tobacco in my pipe but when i smoke a rollup i get the tasted of the clan tobacco that i've rollup a rollup is ther any methord in smoking a pipe that can be give to me by email please does a corncob pipe needed to breakin thank's shaunil]

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
Frank method works just fine on corn cobs in my experience...

[video=youtube;kJP0JaNRw6Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJP0JaNRw6Q[/video]

cartisdm

Young & Eager
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
I'm not sure if I completely followed your train of thought but packing your corncob pipe shouldn't differ too much from any other pipe. You need the tobacco to be tight enough to allow enough contact between everything for it to burn but loose enough to allow air to pass through easily. When you draw through the pipe you really shouldn't feel much resistance (think of it like breathing through a drinking straw).

Outside of that it's really just a matter of trial and error since different tobaccos will have their own methods required.