What's new

How do you smoke while driving?

Bigdankcloud

I read your bs... alot
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Top up, driver's side window cracked about 1-1 1/2" and all other windows closed. That would create a decent negative pressure to reduce the chance of getting ashes in your face. Also, the smoke gets sucked out rather than blowing around inside the car.
this, and when you ash out the window, try to get the ash close to where the mirror is. The suction should just send the ash out of the car.

Top down however, I think some flakes may end up back in the car albeit not for long since the wind should eventually take it back out.

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
This is why they never should have gotten rid of wing windows in trucks. They were the perfect smokers accessory.

Fox

BoM May '07
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
This is why they never should have gotten rid of wing windows in trucks. They were the perfect smokers accessory.
Perfect! I was just going to post this. I just sold my old Toyota truck, a 1992, and already miss those wing windows. . .:frownno:

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That is cool! My E30 doesn't have any cupholders but it looks like that won't be a problem with that gadget thing. Right on! :thumbsup:
Ah, a fellow BMW owner lacking a decent cupholder. :halfgrinw

Bavarian Autosport (bavauto.com) has a few pretty slick gadgets, some that my work for you.

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
BodyBuilder... It was awesome to meet your pops. In the little while that we spent together I could tell just how awesome he is. He's the kind of person who naturally knows how to makes you smile !

Best,
JD