What's new

How do you store your smokes? (Poll)

How do you store your smokes?

• Total voters
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
2 desktop humidors, 1 rented humidor locker and still not enough room for all my cigars.

I have a great golf item called a Cigar Wedge, which hold 5 cigars in a plastic tube with a humidification system in the golf head. It's one of my favorites, but they don't make them any more....

Attachments

coppereagl

Not looking for trouble, but if it finds me....;)
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Whatever happened to Boston Matt??
As I was reading this page, i didnt know him but I was wondering the excact same thing, literally asking myself that question outloud just as I read Sually's post... It was eerie.

But not thread jacking, you guys have all seen my Case-a-dor
[ame="http://www.botl.org/community/forums/showthread.php?t=25923"]My case-a-dor[/ame]
And my rugged travel version of a desktopMy desktop

Also working on a collaboration with a new style Pelican case and Brother MTmouse, when completed should be the sweetest custom travel humi ever, it will blow ur minds!

Mirrorlure7m

Twitter: @Mirrorlure7m
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 3 desktop humidors and I just ordered a Vinotemp . So I am really looking forward to getting that all setup when it comes in. Next week.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In a cedar lined humidor. There's nothing like enjoying the aroma when you open up the humidor.

Rating - 98%
61   1   1
Vinotemp here. Just voted.

I think several other brothers have ordered/received their's just in the last couple of weeks.

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
1,500 count cabinet in my home office and 300 count chest in the living room sitting on top of my Port collection.