What's new

How late do you smoke?

jjon90

CRA Member
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
I like to get mine in b4 the wife gets home from work so my smoking time doesn't interfere with our time.

Rating - 100%
37   0   0
I'll second Dan's comment about temperature being more important than time.

With winter here in full swing now, if I get a day/evening/night that's fairly mild, I need to take advantage of it regardless of the time.

Summer really is ideal. I can go out on the back porch at 2:30PM or AM and be perfectly comfortable for a nice smoke.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
5 am if I'm workin mids. Chief hates the smell in the car afterward. Especially when he works dayshift 2 hrs later!! Lol

slave2theaxe

Anything worth doing is worth overdoing
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Well, I work nights and I've always been a night owl anyway so I regularly sit on the back patio and smoke after work...sometimes I'll even watch the sun rise.

Although the last couple smokes were at a B&M this weekend...its been a little chilly here in AZ...high 20's/low 30's for the overnight low, and we actually had SNOW falling last week.

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
Two primary factors for me:

1) What's the weather like?
2) How early do I have to get up in the morning?

If it's frickin' cold and I have to get up early (most of the time both are true these days) ... I don't burn one in the evenings at all.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I must be awake. That's my only rule. No time limit. I had a party at the house before Christmas..last person left @ 0530 and I was still smoking.

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Two primary factors for me:

1) What's the weather like?
2) How early do I have to get up in the morning?

If it's frickin' cold and I have to get up early (most of the time both are true these days) ... I don't burn one in the evenings at all.
2x:thumbsup:
I only smoke when Im off, during the summer I would hit the front porch about 10-11pm when it's quiet....those cool summer evenings make for good smoking!

SuperKrishna

Guyanese Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I smoked my first LFD Salamon, Tat T110, LG Small Batch all after midnight (on different nights) and I can still remember each of those times, the great flavors and the great aromas in the still of a calm summer night.