What's new

How long for the odor to clear after smoking?

Thegreekone

Banned
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
Four car garage :bigeyes: !! Changing his name to Richy Rich!! :eyebrow:
As far as you Jack-o...Well your Greek right? So she's used to a bad smell anyways!! :crosseyed :drool: :tongueout :hysterica

Why, you BASTID!

Wait, do you know something I don't? :blush:

whodeeni

the Cigar "Gangsta" ;0(
Rating - 96.4%
149   4   2
Hehehehe! All's I know is when I eat Greek food it doesn't come out to good in the end. House smells like a stank fest for a couple days. LOL
Damn Tom! You're wrong for that!:stretchgr

I'm with the Guys Jack... Go for the Heater...

I plan to buy one myself... For some reason the plugs in my garage are i very weird places so an electric heater isn't a very viable option for me.

tkieck

Soldier of Fortune
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
my nose must be going or something because I smoke in my house on Christmas and i just sit next to my fireplace and all the smoke goes right up the chimney and my mom ( an avid non-smoker and queen of the house) cant even smell it. I mean I know it is a heavy smell and lingers but Ive never considered it to be that bad. Must be so used to it by now haha

ciggy

"TommyBoy"
Rating - 100%
326   0   0
Seriously if it's the garage I'd spend the dough and buy what Rich has. I spent last year in the garage with a doul tank propane heater and spent alot on the small tanks and it still didn't warm up my garage that well. I still had to bundle up. If the heater Rich has can heat up a four car garage that that would be worth the investment!

sofc

I hate E and Chef
Rating - 100%
276   0   0
I bought a purifier for the basement and tested it out upstairs in the living room on a Thursday night. Friday afternoon people came over and no one could smell anything. granted I don't have wall to wall carpeting but still good for one day cleaning.