Votes: 35 11.3%
  • 20+ boxes

Votes: 52 16.8%

• Total voters

indyrob

BoM Feb '06 & Sept. '08
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
I think the cabinet is completely full now, I have 6 boxes being sent back to the manufacturer to be re-rolled, but after that I am not buying anything else.

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
I just switched from a casual smoker (i.e. no humidor) to a collector who burns 3 a week. So i've acquired a decent amount this year, though I won't likely keep that up. I still need to figure out what I like before I start buying whole boxes of one stick.

I have purchased 4x 20-stick boxes and 3x 10-stick boxes, and that's because they were 60-75% off :yes:

Fidel

Deceased Dictator
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I think the cabinet is completely full now, I have 6 boxes being sent back to the manufacturer to be re-rolled, but after that I am not buying anything else.
:rofl: Your local cigar mechanic wouldn`t touch `em, would he?

indyrob

BoM Feb '06 & Sept. '08
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
I can't say really and shouldn't have said anything. It's being done as a favor because of wrapper quality.

Sorry about the secrecy BS. I've already started in on a glass of scotch ( I've got 3 girls and each one is having a friend spend the night...mom's upstairs in bed with a belly ache...). I just sorta spoke candidly so please disregard.

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
Sorry, indyrob. No problem. It was probably poor form to ask anyway.

And it sounds like you better grab some earplugs to go with that Scotch
:noemotion

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
I can't say really and shouldn't have said anything. It's being done as a favor because of wrapper quality.

Sorry about the secrecy BS. I've already started in on a glass of scotch ( I've got 3 girls and each one is having a friend spend the night...mom's upstairs in bed with a belly ache...). I just sorta spoke candidly so please disregard.
I remember those days.:help:

bballbaby

Nov '08 BoM
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
I've slowed down considerably. The wife was very persistent with her nagging. I guess that's why they call it nagging. i guess i finally got tired of hearnig it. I'm down to buying about as much as i'm smoking, which is about 4-6 a week. i've got an excel speadsheet that i catalog everyting on and it's been holding right at 500 sticks (+/- 10 to 20) for a couple months now.

I'm definitely done buying things i don't know if i like. ONly buying what i know i like.

Rating - 100%
234   0   0

UUUH, UUUUHH..UHH, UUUUHH Me, me, me Mister Kotter (Horshack with hand raised on edge of chair). I know the answer to this one!!!!! PICK ME!!!!! :rofl:

indyrob

BoM Feb '06 & Sept. '08
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
UUUH, UUUUHH..UHH, UUUUHH Me, me, me Mister Kotter (Horshack with hand raised on edge of chair). I know the answer to this one!!!!! PICK ME!!!!! :rofl:
Yeah...I figured since I let the cat out of the bag i might as well post a whole thread about it! They do look exceptional though:starrylov