What's new

How Many Cigar Forums?

How many CIGAR forums do you participate in regularly?

• 0 - Where am I?

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • 1 - BOTL4EVER

Votes: 86 32.1%
  • 2-3

Votes: 138 51.5%
  • 4-5

Votes: 36 13.4%
  • 6+

Votes: 5 1.9%

• Total voters

SuprHasan

I'm finished with cigars
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Yeah,sorry about that guys. I was very bored this evening and was trolling the old posts :sadpace:
I think I brought it back to life by voting in the poll.

Rating - 100%
20   0   0
I know I will piss off a lot of people with this statement, this was the best forum for me at one time. When it became the Tat forum it really changed. It is just that most of the forum is centered around Tats. There is nothing wrong with that for all the Tat lovers, but sometimes there have been to many heated arguements and crying about that brand. But the Brothers here are still the most civilized and the tightest group out of any forum. These remarks are just my opinion.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I only ever signed up at one other place. I was criticized and ridiculed from the start. I changed my username because they didn't like it. I always felt like an outcast, and I left. I went back right before finding this place. I replied in a thread, and several members went off about all us new guys. Have not been back since.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Messiah;927346]I only ever signed up at one other place. I was criticized and ridiculed from the start. I changed my username because they didn't like it. I always felt like an outcast, and I left. I went back right before finding this place. I replied in a thread, and several members went off about all us new guys. Have not been back since.

I bet I know which one that was......:yes:

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I like BOTL the best and am only a member here. I've browsed some of the other ones and the topics on this forum are the best.

I think also most everyone here has good taste and so is easy to fit in for me, speaking very subjectively of course. I'm a Tat/Pepin lover and this seems to be the place for me.