What's new

How Many Cigar Forums?

How many CIGAR forums do you participate in regularly?

• 0 - Where am I?

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • 1 - BOTL4EVER

Votes: 86 32.1%
  • 2-3

Votes: 138 51.5%
  • 4-5

Votes: 36 13.4%
  • 6+

Votes: 5 1.9%

• Total voters
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
Shit, I deleted my post, I hate that.

I hit three others daily. I don't post much on any one board, mainly because I won't post the same stuff on two different boards. I also won't take stuff from one board and post it elsewhere.

Each board has a different "feel" and each appeals to a different part of my cigar self. One may have a more active "trading forum" one may have a more active "coffee" forum, stuff like that. One of the boards is a local cigar club board for our "club" and generates maybe 5 to 10 posts a week total, and that's only if I post three of them.

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
I agree with the cross posts....I do that for herfs but not for general topics.

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I regularly read CigarWise and CigarWeekly (posting there only occasionally) and post on ClubStogie often. Otherse like CigarPass I read only sporadically.

Rating - 100%
58   0   0
I spend much less time on the boards than I used to. Of course many boards have gone inactive over the years, some are not to my liking, etc.

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
i have slowed down on my posting recently.... but this is still where i hang the most.....

Navydoc

Tennis Anyone?
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Matthew said:
Hi. My first post here. I see a lot of familiar handles on this board and a lot of fellow Virginians. It's nice to be here.

There are three boards that I check regularly, one that I post on frequently, one occasionally, not including having just found BOTL. Over the past couple of years, I've lurked at 6-7. Typically, when I lurk, I only lurk the Habano areas of the boards. Not because I'm a Habanos snob, but because it's the area where I can learn the most. I skip the off-topic areas because I can get sucked into too many hours of reading threads.
Where in VA are you? I see a lot of Virginians here also so I was wondering. also hangout at Club Stogie. That's it.

gui_tarzan

Certifiable
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Here and CW. Mostly there because of the off-center room. ;)

I agree this is probably the best all around group of guys. Plus it's small and cozy which does have advantages. Far less riff-raff. Well, except for Todd...

:D

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I check out a bunch of them.

I mainly post here and at Club Stogie.

I like to read the post on the rest of them. Sometimes you can get some good stuff and learn some unique things out there.

Puff13

Stogie Buster
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Well i have found this place ,by one of the good brothers here...thanks dave ,seems to be some real laid back people here...