What's new

How many cigars consecutively?

How many cigars can you smoke in succession and still enjoy them all?

• Zero. I don't smoke, but I like this forum.

Votes: 5 1.5%
  • One

Votes: 55 16.8%
  • Two

Votes: 129 39.3%
  • Three

Votes: 89 27.1%
  • Four

Votes: 18 5.5%
  • More than four

Votes: 32 9.8%

• Total voters

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
In a row (i.e. one after another), I seldom get much out of the second one, which is why I almost never do 2 in a row. If I have 2-3 hours in between then as long as the 2nd is stronger, I can usually enjoy it.

3 in a day is my max, and I do that very rarely. And the 3rd has to be extra-full in body, something like a Cromagnon.

Jfire

BoM 9/9' 9/11' 8/12'
Rating - 100%
391   0   0
That is soo the truth about Esteli. After 8 or 10 they just run together and I dont doubt that about Danilo.
Most of us had somewhere around 10-16. ( Jere Danilo myself and a couple others) Dan from NHC beat us all at 19 or 20.

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
When I worked at the cigar store, I would usually smoke 3-4 on a daily basis. Usually started with something mild and just progressively got stronger cigars.

At the Tatuaje Outlaw event two years ago, I smoked 14 on Saturday and then 9 on Sunday. I did not smoke again until the week after. Pete and Tom(the Tatuaje Rep for that region) kept handing me El Triunfador #3's, and I kept putting them away. Haha

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
3 in a row is my max. On my day off though, 6 is about my average for the day. One in the am, one after lunch, one in the early evening, then once I start to relax for the hours before bed with a drink 2-3.

gibbleguts

BoM april 09
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
I will smoke 8+ every day in Havana. I find that I can smoke way more CC's in a row and enjoy them then NC's. Even mild to medium NC's trash my palet more then full bodied CC's. And if the cigars are aged even better.

SuprHasan

I'm finished with cigars
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
I will smoke 8+ every day in Havana. I find that I can smoke way more CC's in a row and enjoy them then NC's. Even mild to medium NC's trash my palet more then full bodied CC's. And if the cigars are aged even better.
RPR says "than".
And I agree 100%.

Craig Mac

BoM 4/10 7/11 12/14
Rating - 100%
446   0   0
I believe RPR also states your period must come before the quotation marks at the end of your first sentence. Your second sentence should not begin with the word "and." Instead, it should follow a comma that connects your two thoughts into one sentence.

Here is your corrected version:

RPR says "than," and I agree 100%.

I love correcting those that love to correct (especially court reporters)! :grin:
You and RPR would get along great!

ciggy

"TommyBoy"
Rating - 100%
326   0   0
Until I run out of beer or fall down.
I love this...LOL...Been there brother!! Only not with Beer (not a beer drinker) Rum is my nemisis!!

After 2 it's really not worth it in one day any more to me.
I really only enjoy ONE cigar a day. To me, that's the full enjoyment. As Jfire stated I will do two or three at a long HERF but after the second one there is really no enjoyment from it.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
On a golf outing, I'll smoke no less than five cigars. Or if I make a road trip with friends to a nice cigar shop, I'll also burn quite a few. If I'm home by myself, sitting outside on the laptop, usually just one cigar.

When smoking a bunch of cigars back to back, it doesn't bother me. The next morning I might have a bit of a scratchy throat, but that is all.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
If I smoke and concentrate on flavors ... 2 max.
If I smoke just to smoke ... i can do 4-5.

3 people clicked 'Zero. I don't smoke, but I like this forum.' .... seriously ? :)

sofc

I hate E and Chef
Rating - 100%
276   0   0
I smoke all my cigars in succession, some with longer breaks.

Having gotten that silliness out of the way, I rarely smoke one cigar. I can do 3 NCs close together and 4-5 in a small here. With in indoor bigger herfs where everyone is smoking and the smoke is out of hand, I usually only enjoy the first couple.

Last edited:

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
hey, slight tangent: has anyone
heard of the trick of using sugar to curb a nic buzz? think i read it in CA about them doing a tasting tour of cuba, but it DOES work for me at least. they used sugar cubes, i like keeping ginger ale to pair.

next time you MACHINES are rocking out a dozen in a day! o)