What's new

How many cigars consecutively?

How many cigars can you smoke in succession and still enjoy them all?

• Zero. I don't smoke, but I like this forum.

Votes: 5 1.5%
  • One

Votes: 55 16.8%
  • Two

Votes: 129 39.3%
  • Three

Votes: 89 27.1%
  • Four

Votes: 18 5.5%
  • More than four

Votes: 32 9.8%

• Total voters

Dread

I sell cigars
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
The most Ive ever done is 5 in one day and I dont want to do that again anytime soon, there was really no point to it after the second cigar. 2 a day is my max now and I try to just smoke one a day if not less than that when I can.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
2 is great, after that i'll probably have somewhere to go inside or where its inconvenient to smoke.

scrimbyhutch

HutcH
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can smoke 4 or more if I am driving a long distance or if I am doing a show at a cigar store. I have found you don't have much credability as a custom cutter maker if you aren't smoking a stick a handing people a different cutter than they are used to using. I do start with a medium and progress the intensity of my cigar based on how much longer I will be driving or working with cigar customers. I might clear my pallette by eating some fresh fruit or cheese. But I have smoked over 6 and still enjoyed my last smoke.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Long road trips I can hit 6 or 7, with some good NA drink to rinse the palate. Usually, I only do one a day, sometimes 0, I don't have a need to smoke every day. it depends on the situation, but I usually only smoke one a day.

BrandonP

Cigar King Scottsdale
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I did 20 all 3 days I was at IPCPR this year, smoking at least half of all of them. I wouldn't suggest it, after number 6 or 7 they all tend to run together, that's for sure. And that was over like 18-21 hours in a day, not much sleeping at all.

Rating - 100%
43   0   0
Two but no more than three. If they're potent then only one. My palate is shot after that and I don't enjoy getting the Nic sickness.:chat:
I'll smoke plenty in a day if I'm out fishing but I take breaks in between sticks.

Mr.Erskine

I am the Walrus
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
If I want to thoroughly enjoy it, I only smoke one.

I can still enjoy a stick if it is the second, in a row, but by the time I would try to smoke a third, I really cannot enjoy the smoke, anymore.

Ishtar

Corona
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
2 is my limit... I recommed starting with the milder of the 2 so u can fully appreciate the flavor profile of each. I smoked a Namakubi recently & although I found it 2 be a phenomenal stick, I missed a lot due 2 the fact th@ I smoked a 1 shot 1 kill immediately prior & it was overwhelming.
I also reccommend cleansing your palate between sticks w/ some figs & walnuts.

thejavaman

BoM December 2012
Rating - 100%
160   0   0
I routinely smoke 3-4 cigars per day on the weekends (throughout the day/night - not consecutively). I normally only smoke 1 (sometimes 2) on weeknights after work though.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

Zedman05

Fiend4theLeaf
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Basing my answer on the poll = 2 cigars before I feel like my palate just doesn't pick anything up, and therefore makes for a waste of a good third cigar.
I do know that if I give about an hour between cigars, with some re-hydration, I don't have much of a problem. Eating will bring back the palate as well. If I were to start in the morning and smoke all day, I would list 5 cigars as my tops for determining profiles. Have had a bunch more than that in one day (once again like others in Esteli), but by the time supper came along, I wasn't tasting those cigars any longer, mainly smoking just because I love to smoke cigars. Just a word to the wise; do not start your 10 cigar day with a MF Toro if you are planning on tasting cigars the whole day through....:wink:

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
If I smoke more than three I don't go with the ultra premiums, cuz my palate is shot by the third. If I know I'm gonna smoke a lot of cigars in one day, I make sure the first one is the "Behike" of the bunch.