What's new

How many cigars consecutively?

How many cigars can you smoke in succession and still enjoy them all?

• Zero. I don't smoke, but I like this forum.

Votes: 5 1.5%
  • One

Votes: 55 16.8%
  • Two

Votes: 129 39.3%
  • Three

Votes: 89 27.1%
  • Four

Votes: 18 5.5%
  • More than four

Votes: 32 9.8%

• Total voters

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
I had 6 yesterday. I did break that up though. 3 in the morning, a 3 hour break and then three more in the late afternoon / evening.

CigarSaint

Who Dat!
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Until I run out of beer or fall down.
HA!! I play poker once a month (started this year) and it reminds me when I used to smoke and smoke and smoke.... Now after 3-4 depending on the sticks I wake up with a massive headache... probably the whiskey and the beer. LOL

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I typically only have 3-4 per week, so it's one at a time for me. That said, I've done 2-3 in succession before and it's been fine but I like just being able to sit back and enjoy one decent cigar.

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
Most I can do is 3 and one of them would ave to be fairly short.

Anything robusto or over I can smoke and enjoy 2.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I regularly smoke at least 3 consecutively every Friday and Saturday night. Sometimes I'll also have 2 or 3 during the afternoons on Saturday or Sunday. Holidays and vacation, all bets are off and can be upwards of 7. Now, when I've got something on the smoker, it can be 12. I'll sometimes plan the order, while other times I won't. The only time I have trouble picking up on the flavors is if I botch the light. Granted, if I smoke that much many I may not pick up all of the nuances, but for those sessions I stick to what I know and have had before.

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
I answered "three" but, in reality, it's about two and a half. Depending on how fast I am smoking them, the last half of that third cigar can be tough to get through.

luckysaturn13

Smoke it if ya got it!
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I tend to only smoke one of I can even find time for that once in a while I'll have two spread out throughout the day. But when me and @multi-useless get together it's on! Last time we had 5 or so in a row and time before that I think we hit 7 or 8...It's a beautiful thing when the scotch and guitars came out lol

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Three if they're spaced out over a weekend. But usually there's just not enough time any day of the week. I had a contractor at my house over the summer who said he would hit 6-8 per day. Working outside makes a difference in his case but for me it's just not possible.