What's new

How many cigars do you have at the moment?

Rating - 100%
57   0   0
windowrx said:
At the moment I only have 1 Monte Edmundo and 2 Punch Minis.
Until I get home tonight. Then I can probably scrounge up a cigar or two.
Truth is I've stopped counting. Not that there's that many but they do keep increasing and counting only magnifies the fact that I may have an OCD problem. I'd prefer not to know.

Rating - 90%
11   1   0
Pharmgator!!! I'm with you!!!! Collecting these is a great part of this!! My ultimate goal is to be stocking up on the cigars tha I love now, so that when I retire I can smoke nothing but primo, well aged stogies! Plus, I keep on buying more than I can smoke!!!!!! My wife and I have known that some time in the future when we build our dream house, a smoking room is manditory. Last year we started looking and she kept on saying, oh this would be the perfect remodel room for you cigars!!! God do I love her. But plans have been put off for a couple of years again.

AZsteelman

April 2006 BoM
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Talk about scary, I just started smoking last Feb 2005 and I'm sitting on about 500 plus right now...this is serious stuff! Where will I be next January?

Puff13

Stogie Buster
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
yea i didnt relize that this was an old thread ,i emaild him a while back and he replied everything was goodd ,just that he said hes been real busy...

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
tobby4 said:
I actually counted the other day.. .one of these days I would like to do an actual Inventory but for now...... I am currently on 72.... Not counting the bomb that is packed and ready to fly in the next few days...

Yea a year later I am done to like 25-30.... and I really do not think that it is a bad thing... more quality over quantity...

indyrob

BoM Feb '06 & Sept. '08
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
A rough guess would be around 300 w/ 100 more coming very soon...followed buy another 75-100 order next month.

Just kidding, I only have the two packs of phillies left!