What's new

How many cigars do you smoke?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I smoke the most during the November-March period when the weather is cool. I smoke outside exclusively; so the summer the heat makes it impossible to enjoy smoking outside.

Basically 4-12 cigars during the cooler November-March Period then a dramatic drop off as 100 degree plus weather becomes the norm. Once the monsoon arrives I don't smoke any cigars since high humidity plus extreme temperatures just cannot be dealt with.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Twice a month, usually. Sometimes weather/plans/illness will interrupt and I'll try to make it up.

Probably why I have 0 room left in my humidor.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Since I "retired," I've been smoking 2-3 per day most days. Then it gets chilly here, and I wimp out.
Losing the little bit of NY blood you had....smh. You're turning into a southerner again real fast. Whimp. ;)

Then again, we'd probably be at Matador's together then move outside when we get kicked out and b.s in the parking lot and smoke more.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
2 to 3 per day. One in the morning around 6 AM before my wife gets up. One after dinner, and sometimes, one in the afternoon. The cold air doesn't slow me down. 25 degrees this morning and snow, but I had my 6AM as usual. I used to have a make shift smoke room with 90,000 btu high hat heater, but had to tear it down, since I'm getting the Jersey house ready for market. Now I sit on my covered rear porch with one of those 9,000 to 15,000 btu tank top radiant propane heaters. I'm actually warmer with the open air tank top setup, then I was in the smoke room with the much more powerful high hat.

Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Winter twice a day = morning commute and evening commute and three timea a day on the weekend.

Warmer weather it is usually three times a day and four on the weekend.

What I tell my doctor and dental hygenist is that I smoke the occasional cigar. What I don't tell them it is there are several occasions that occur each day.

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
All over the shop , sometimes 3pw , 1pm , 1pw also depends on how pissed I am how much work I have on and how much scotch I have haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Since I "retired," I've been smoking 2-3 per day most days. Then it gets chilly here, and I wimp out.
I took the past few winters off (Dec-March) but Im still going strong this year. Caught the poker bug again last Fall, and Ive been playing about 3 nights weekly. If I do well I might smoke 4-5 per night/tournament with the last two being smaller.