What's new

How Many Of Us Are NRA Members?

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
They have access to your info as soon as you do the background check, buy a gun, and have the serial numbers sent through.
Not totally true, I live in Louisiana. None of my rifles required a background check and the two handguns I have were gifted/purchased from a family member. Like I said, staying off the grid.

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Wow! That's amazing. Unheard of in NY. I have to do a background check for every firearm purchase.
Wasnt alaways unheard of. Up until the ridiculous SAFE act passed a couple years ago, we were able to do private long gun transactions without a background check.

Oh, and I am also an NRA member. Gotta join GOA also one of these days.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
No help from them whatsoever here in Washington over i594. And now there's an article out where they've been making backroom deals with the ATF. Not a fan of LaPierre either. Add having Grover Norquist & draft dodger, poacher, pedophile Nugent on their board and I'm out. My money goes to GOA.

Rating - 100%
4   0   1
I am not a lifer, yet. But I can say I am annoyed at the propaganda that keeps coming in the mail. For me it's a simple I want to pay to support the cause and don't need the extra emails or reading material. Always wanting more money.

For a while I thought I married them

daverutherford61

real name's Mike though
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I am. Went to the annual meeting on Saturday.

Anybody tried the NRA cigar? I know Rocky Patel makes it but that's all I know.
Yes, I've tried the Valedor and I was pleasantly surprised. The smoke was powdery in nature and cigar had many floral undertones. In my opinion Ricky Patel cigars can be very hit or miss but I would definitely have another Valedor in the future.