What's new

How Many Of Us Are NRA Members?

redneck_toy

Fuente Fanboy
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
I am not a lifer, yet. But I can say I am annoyed at the propaganda that keeps coming in the mail. For me it's a simple I want to pay to support the cause and don't need the extra emails or reading material. Always wanting more money.

For a while I thought I married them
They are pretty aggressive with their emails. Just opt out of the ones you don't want. I know there's a ton. Still a very worthwhile investment, IMO.

8ball

Ruler of Grayskull
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Haven't fired a gun in 15 years but just joined up tonight. Strong believer in the Constitution and can't stand how politicians are wiping their ass with it. Don't tread on me!

Hoping for a high five from George Washington in my dreams.

SouthernerInSask

© MCMLXI
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I was a member up until moving here, after which I let it slide. Every now & then someone here will comment on the NRA sticker on my pickup truck. I may rejoin one of these days...

Does anyone remember a long distance company called Marathon USA? Was a pro-gun long distance reseller that would take 15% of your phone bill & donate it to the pro-gun organization of your choice. I will wait to see if any replies are positive or negative before i admit to working there as the IT guy for several years.