What's new

How many

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
One or two a week. Though who knows come summer since I'm off. I try to limit it, but the cold helps out. If I'm golfing, it's easy to get two or three a round

Rating - 100%
90   0   0
I like to smoke at least once a week but I'm not always that lucky. With summer coming in MI I'll be able to have a few weeks where I get 2 in. So about .2 cigars a day or so I'd say would be a fair estimate.

JDog

BoM Nov '12 & May '13
Rating - 100%
423   0   0
I've actually been tracking this due to a BOTL panel that I've been participating in. We log every cigar smoked and which ones are plugged or tight. Here's a link if you're curious:
http://www.botl.org/community/forums/showthread.php/64242-Botl-Plugged-Cigar-Review-Panel?highlight=

For the first 3 months of the year, I've smoked on average approximately 2 cigars a day. Mix of approximately 50/50 NCs/CCs.

My work travel schedule influences how many cigars I can smoke a day. Since I've stopped a lot of travel in late March and into April, my average is now approaching 3 cigars a day but the same make-up.

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
Normally 3 per day,( 1 afternoon smoke n 2 after dinner) sometimes on weekends it will be 4 .....

KGD

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
2-3 Thursday nights, 1-2 over the weekend, and perhaps a couple more during the week depending on if I opt to smoke at the office or as part of a business meeting.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Depends on the season, and the location, but generally I shoot for one a week in the warmer months. A bit more if I'm staying in a place with a terrace/balcony. Less than that when I'm home. Zero in the wintertime.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Once a week in winter time. The rest of the year 1 after dinner on work days and 2 or 3 on days off. Soooo glad spring is finally here!

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

Rating - 100%
31   0   0
This is a very interesting thread, it is interesting to see how much or many others smoke. I was always afraid I was getting to smoke too many, especially considering the cost factor, thats why I smoke the cheapies. It seems that the most of us are about on the same page, 1-2 a day and times of none for days... this has been very enlightening.

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Entirely weather dependent for me. If it's warm enough in the morning I'll have one with my coffee after the kids go to school. I may also have one during the day and at night. If it's cold I won't smoke just to smoke. During the winter I may go a week without having one. During the heat of the summer I cut back as well. But on average, 2 per day. I'll be away this weekend for a soccer tournament so I'll likely not have any.

Rating - 100%
90   0   0
This is interesting for me to read this. About a week ago or so on a different forum this same topic was brought up with a much different response. Most everyone commented that they smoked a minimum of 2 a day with many people saying that they smoked upwards of 4. Some people had jobs that allowed this or worked at B & M shops. I thought that was on the extremely high side. It's nice to see that I'm not the only one who smokes when there is time but only 1-2 a week.