What's new

How much do you sleep?

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Not enough. Never enough.

Hate when I set my cell alarm and it tells me I have 4 hours of sleep coming. When I try to go to bed early? 5 ish.
Lmaooo I absolutely hate the alarm on my android. I'm getting ready to sleep and that thing says I have 3 hours to sleep :(
To help fall asleep and then stay asleep, I bought the app White Noise for my iPhone (probably available for 'Droid)

Many great sounds/noises to fall asleep to but the alarm is great. It starts off really quietly and slowly increases in volume instead of jarring you awake.

And it does help me sleep

Jfire

BoM 9/9' 9/11' 8/12'
Rating - 100%
391   0   0
Some days 2 4 6 8 or none. Depends if I'm at work, home or home with a Mom that asks... Can you please get up with him!?!? My boys been teething since 4 months. He's 14 months now and molars just broke thru this week. He's been one hell of a cranky mess. And before 4 months old he had a allergy to milk proteins and his stomach was a bloated mess. We were going for number 2 and decided to hold off for a little bit. But like most I know I dont get nearly enough sleep. Im starting to really work out again. And I know in 6 months that will help me get back on track. At least with energy.

Rating - 100%
84   0   0
try for 7 but with a 2 year old- intermittent 5 or 6 hours most nights. It's a bad cycle- she wakes me, I gotta piss, get a drink, get her back to sleep blah blah blah y'all know the deal.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I wake at 9am and work til 7pm for the day job, then blog from 10pm - 4am+, so on a good day I get 5 hours some days it's as little as 3 - sucks as my body wants 10

WhiteWolfIndulgence

Prince Sascha
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Depends on my schedule. Right now I'm getting over a cold but I usually get about eight horus, from three AM until around 11 AM, with a cigar around four or five PM, and work from one PM until that time, then around nine PM until threee AM I write/edit et. My bad heart dictates I get AT :LEAST eight hours.

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
Even being retired, I still only sleep about 5 hr, Body is just programed to wake up a 5:00 or before.......

Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Usually 6.5 for me. It's about the perfect amount for me. Any more and I feel terrible. Any less and I can't make it all day. I do know that once August come, I'm screwed..... Haha