What's new

How much would you pay for a box of Eye of the Shark's?

DeArman_93

Joshua 1:9
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have the opportunity to buy a new box of Arturo Fuente Don Carlos EOTS's The Man's 80th and I'm wanting to help a friend pay for her mission trip to Honduras at the end of May and proceeds would go all to her, minus the cost of what they cost me as I'll be throwing down the credit card for them. Just testing the waters before I go through with this...

Coincrazed

"Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum."
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I'm with Chuck on this one. There's so much better stuff out there to spend $$$$ on!

DeArman_93

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am too, just contemplated on giving it a shot for her, seen boxes go for good money and wanted to see if it would be worth it. Probably not going through with it though lol

DeArman_93

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I with @Coincrazed on this, I not chasing anything in high demand. That stuff seem to be like chicken with teeth hard to find, or selling at unrealistic prices.

I tend to buy what is not in vogue, but still is nice to my palate.
Same here, I have one in my humidor right now just to try eventually but that's it lol
SOLD! :D

DeArman_93

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is it a legit fundraiser, or just someone trying to raise money for a last minute vacation?
It's legit, honest to goodness, no vacation in this, working with the women and children. I confused where they're going though and typed Honduras, they're actually going to Balize. Cleared that up after calling her. Here's the link to where she'll be going http://www.princesswarriors.net/portfolio-items/baptist-training-center-gomer-house/ The organization she'll be working with does mission work in Honduras too so that's where I got mixed up

Rating - 100%
97   0   0
It's legit, honest to goodness, no vacation in this, working with the women and children. I confused where they're going though and typed Honduras, they're actually going to Balize. Cleared that up after calling her. Here's the link to where she'll be going http://www.princesswarriors.net/portfolio-items/baptist-training-center-gomer-house/ The organization she'll be working with does mission work in Honduras too so that's where I got mixed up
Then it is about what you're willing to donate, not necessarily pay for the cigars. (y)