What's new

How often do you buy your cigars?

Texican

Suburban Legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Once a month I'll buy 10 or so. More often if any of my tupps start to look too empty.

Nacho Daddy

Irrepressibly Irreverent Inveterate Ignominy
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
currently trying (again ) to quit buying cigars.

got so many now it's ridiculous, and I need to stop buying for a couple of years.

BUT........I don't want to stop and then realize how much the prices will be jacked up in two years.

excuse me, I need to place an order............

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
At this point i am buying to replace as I smoke.

When I see a great deal I might buy ahead, but it needs to be a really killer deal on something already proven for me to jump these days (IE when Hererra Esteli changed box types a few years ago, or more recently when Cornelius was $60/box at close out).

Otherwise I buy when I’m down a box or more and something I like is on sale.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
currently trying (again ) to quit buying cigars.

got so many now it's ridiculous, and I need to stop buying for a couple of years.

BUT........I don't want to stop and then realize how much the prices will be jacked up in two years.

excuse me, I need to place an order............
You're no quitter - get back in there !

My answer is whenever the mood strikes, be it a good deal, new release or cigar I liked and wanted more of. It's not a buying pattern I recommend !

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Historically it’s been every couple weeks, either a box, 5er or 10er. I’m gonna try and hold out until Sept, which probably means July. Or maybe just some singles from the B&M to keep that scab from forming.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Veteran's Home of Wyoming, Buffalo, Wyoming
At this point i am buying to replace as I smoke.

When I see a great deal I might buy ahead, but it needs to be a really killer deal on something already proven for me to jump these days (IE when Hererra Esteli changed box types a few years ago, or more recently when Cornelius was $60/box at close out).

Otherwise I buy when I’m down a box or more and something I like is on sale.
Same here.
I smoke 1 a day, every day (except for the occasional second one in the evening), so i order roughly 30 each month to replenish what I smoked

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
A few boxes per month right now, which is about what I smoke through in that time. Trying to stop buying and burn through the cache but that would take years. I was pretty careless/obsessed for a few years but I've slowed down at least.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
A few boxes per month right now, which is about what I smoke through in that time. Trying to stop buying and burn through the cache but that would take years. I was pretty careless/obsessed for a few years but I've slowed down at least.
Nice to hear that control is eventually possible!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Veteran's Home of Wyoming, Buffalo, Wyoming
Thankfully, lack of tupperdor space is now a built-in control mechanism for me. Otherwise....
Lol, same here.
I am actually in desperate need of getting another tupperdor for all the nc's I have bought and been generously gifted recently since i have ended my year long hiatus from nc's.

Also will finally be getting a 74qt, gasket seal, clip latch container soon to finally be able to pick up the occasional box of favorites

Luckily space and having on a fixed income since I'm retired, and a limit budget helps keep me under control.

I still order 30 to 40 smokes a month, whether I need them or not though, lol

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Now that I have tasted just about everything I can imagine I buy boxes of stuff I really like and fivers or teners of stuff I like but won't smoke as often. Also depends on the sale, boxes aren't always the best deal.