What's new

How often do you smoke?

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
As a fairly new smoker, I find myself craving a cigar all day long now. I can't smoke at work because I don't have any good ways of covering the smoke smell up so I have to wait until I get home, not to mention I don't have 30+ minutes that I can devote to a smoke.

So how often do you guys smoke? Daily, a couple times a week, only on special occasions? If you smoke daily, how many each day and do you only smoke premiums?

kirscovitch

Mad Matt
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
i smoke when i can. sometimes ill go a week without lighting up. when that happens i reach for a higher end stick. to make up for the lack of them.

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
As a fairly new smoker, I find myself craving a cigar all day long now. I can't smoke at work because I don't have any good ways of covering the smoke smell up so I have to wait until I get home, not to mention I don't have 30+ minutes that I can devote to a smoke.

So how often do you guys smoke?
Last 6 months, I smoke most days when I commute to work. Could be one way or both ways. The family does not like the stink on me, so less on the way home. 4-7 a week for those, one a day is best for me. Since I have about an hour, I will smoke mostly tres petite corona size sticks up to a petite corona (rarely a robusto or hermosa #4). Quality is from a Padron londres to a mid-line priced stick of hand made or machine made. When I have time on the weekends, now that the weather in MD is getting warmer, I will start to break into the Churchill, double corona, lancero, and any large sticks that cost more and need more time for me to sit down to really enjoy a cigar the way it was meant to be.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Normally, I'll light up maybe twice a week. I generally try to make it into a special occasion sort of thing.

That does not include poker games with my friends, 'cause that will turn into a four cigar night. It's a mixed blessing..........I get to smoke a few cigars, but then I am depleting the cigar inventory.

It's tolerable though, if I win. Then I can go out and buy more smokes.

Electric Sheep

Dsicle - BoM Dec 06
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Typically, I smoke several a week, mostly concentrated on the weekends. We have a weekly Friday night herf thing, and I generally smoke 2 or 3 on those evenings. Of course I say that, and tonight I only smoked one! :rolling:

Other than weekends, I might sneak one in on a weeknight if I'm not busy. But sometimes, I go the whole week between cigars.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I smoke usually one cigar a day and on the weekends when the weather is good sometimes 2 a day.

So about 7-9 cigars per week.

architeuthis

I see what you're doing!!
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I usually smoke like other people eat. A morning cigar with my coffee, a lunchtime stick, a before-dinner cigar and sometime a late-night snack. This is why I do not only stock expensive cigars, but keep a pretty large stock of cigars in the $2 to $4 price-range. (Prices not based on retail, but on internet box-purchase & auction prices)

oneaday

2007 BoY
Rating - 100%
112   0   0
The handle says it all, except on golf days and then it lies like a rug. Oh yeah I almost forgot............on poker nights and the occassional evening at the B&M or running into some of you guys en masse.

About 7-143 a week ? ? ?
Always premium and mostly dark.

jmatkins

BoM January 08
Rating - 99%
159   1   0
I smoke mostly on the weekends, I now have Fridays off and I have been enjoying 1 or 2 smokes in the morning while I get my 3 YO outside to play. and Then maybe 1 or 2 more for the weekend.

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
The past three weeks or so I have been averaging about 2 or 3 per day.

When I had a job and a commute I would smoke no mor then 2 per day.

Yesterday I had 4 and by the time I smoked the last one, a blue label Don Pepin Garcia, the nicotine build up suddenly and viciously made itself known. :rofl:

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
2 a week, generally. I always smoke one on Wednesday nights with a friend, but this week I couldn't because I'm sick. Missing the weekly ritual smoke sucks.

jwintosh

BoM June 07
Rating - 100%
353   0   0
several a week, more on the river weekends (much more!!)! usually no more than 2 a day, or the nictoine does a number on my stomach. now, if i spit, i can get in several..... not really!

gpugliese

Beware the penguins...
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Lately it's been once a day as I'm currently unemployed and looking for a job. Before that, I'd average maybe once or twice a week. Hopefully, I'll get back into my old habits.

Rating - 100%
206   0   0
As my smoking room is the outdoors, weather is a big factor for me. I don't normally partake if it's raining or < 50 F. So during the winter, my average is probably 1 per week. But during the warmer / drier months this goes up to 5-7 per week.

Panicbound

Dankster
Rating - 99.1%
201   1   0
2-7 a week depending on weather, depending on when my child goes to sleep, depending on when I get home from work, depending on when I get home from working out.....

..you know it really depends......