What's new

How often do you smoke?

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Really depends on many factors with me. Time of year, weather, kids, etc. During the summer i average 1-5 per week and usually only smoke on weekends but not always. Just got back from Florida and smoked probably 15 or so the week i was there. Winter is about to hit here in CO and with no BM around unless we get the house we are trying to purchase (which has an awesome backporch with a fireplace) i'll be relegated to one a month or so till spring if i'm lucky.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
This summer I have been smoking 2-3 a day, mostly as I am trying out all kinds of cigars to find what I really like. As winter closes in (frozen tundra ya know) I'm probably going to drop to 1 or 2 a week. Might find myself up at the local Herf lounge more often.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
nowadays I am at 4-6/week. Usually 2 during the week and 1-2 on Saturday and Sunday each.

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
My days off Tuesday wensday ... Anywhere from 1 to 4 depending on my plans/leisure for the day any other day 0-2...maybe a weekly average of 9ish or so during great/ok weather. Really only a few a week during the winter!