What's new

How Old Is Too Old For An Opus?

indyrob

BoM Feb '06 & Sept. '08
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
I had a couple of Opus back in 98 but it was THE grail cigar to find. It was harder than hell to find anything back then. There really wasn't anything setup online to help search for cigars like there is now and half the time when you found a shop that HAD them, well that was close enough.

I knew a guy that was lucky enough to find a whole box when I was living in Vegas, he had hit a royal on a machine and walked out with a little over $4k that day. He still has the box to this day and the last time I was at his place 2 years ago he pulled 2 out...The best F'n cigar I have had to date. Hands down a worthwhile cigar to smoke and glad he had the luck and the patience.

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
This is trick question, right?
Oh I'm right there with you, I personally feel that even the OR is smoking beautifully. I was just curious what others think, since it's a matter of individual taste. Also not everyone has had the opportunity to smoke an opus from the 90's.

Danilo

"The Target"
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
Oh I'm right there with you, I personally feel that even the OR is smoking beautifully. I was just curious what others think, since it's a matter of individual taste. Also not everyone has had the opportunity to smoke an opus from the 90's.
I would think very few have had the chance.
Furthest back I've had was an 01.