What's new

How to use a Cigar punch

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Veteran's Home of Wyoming, Buffalo, Wyoming
As part of a recent bomb I received a My Father ashtray still in the wrapper and it came with a small punch.

Have had lots of problems with 10+ year old smokes not doing well with a guillotine cutter, and some have suggested using a punch instead.

Any tips, tricks, or general info on how to use a punch? Have never used anything but a guillotine cutter.

Thanks,
Sean

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
101   0   0
Dont try to push it through. Set it in the center of the head push very gently and turn when it sinks through the wrapper turn some more you should have the wrapper and a little tobacco left in the punch. If draw is a problem you can make another hole like two overlapping circles. If you are punching aged Cubans probably not gonna work you need a perfect draw tool if you are punching cubans they are already tight enough even when you guillotine cut them

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Veteran's Home of Wyoming, Buffalo, Wyoming
Dont try to push it through. Set it in the center of the head push very gently and turn when it sinks through the wrapper turn some more you should have the wrapper and a little tobacco left in the punch. If draw is a problem you can make another hole like two overlapping circles. If you are punching aged Cubans probably not gonna work you need a perfect draw tool if you are punching cubans they are already tight enough even when you guillotine cut them
I do have a PerfecDraw tool I got recently, and use it pretty frequently on cc's.

Works great

And thanks for the info

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk