What's new

How to video for the pipers....

Rating - 100%
163   0   0
Found a how to video on packing lighting and general cleaning for the pipers. Thought it was interesting. Found a couple of ideas I may work into my pipe restoring. Enjoy.

How to smoke a corncob pipe: [video=youtube_share;dauoV95rCUY]http://youtu.be/dauoV95rCUY[/video]

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I can see what this person is trying to do. Funny thing is just like this forum there is a Brother & Sisterhood on youtube and it seems that this person is trying to mock the people that make Pipe Videos. Some of them are paid some are not. However there are some good Vids on there that have paved the way for some new S/BOTL's to give them the tools and know how to pack, smoke, clean, repair and for some give them the ability to not be shy around people that share the same passion of smoking pipes and or cigars. but was funny...

James

Rating - 100%
84   0   0
That's Dwaugh- he's a mod over at PSF. Obviously this video was satirical and hilarious. He's a true piece of work that one.:rolling:

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I watched his other videos. I appreciate how he takes the time to show off his pipe by smacking the camera lens with it.