What's new

How white are you really?

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
actually got the book for christmas '10. scored in the bottom 25%. odd for a scots-irish lower middle class kid, but there you are, i've never been anything less than difficult!

there is a SURPRISING amount of truth in that list, though. o). white people like water.

EDIT: in all fairness, went over it again, and on this list, i am 6.716% caucasian. really only 9 that had me. yes, coffee was one.

Last edited:

Hot_Sauce

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
This list is funny... but more like liberal white people from big cities... not white peope, in general IMO.
A co worker brought this book in a few years ago, and when you look at the where he did his re-search. It was from bigger cities that were in liberal areas.

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I guess I am a liberal white person from a fairly large city.....There are different flavors of white people.....and this is just one that I see allot in my super liberal bubble named Portland. I like making fun of everyone especially when they are similar to me.

This list is funny... but more like liberal white people from big cities... not white peope, in general IMO.