What's new

How would you repsond?

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
I responded, but let me add this here: if a restaurant is truly "cigar-friendly", then they need to be "cigar-smoker friendly" as well, and if anything comes of the issue, politely tell the lady she's welcome to leave.

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
That is precisely why I love Shelley's in DC. When people come in the staff alerts them to the fact it is a cigar bar first and foremost. Usually they get up and leave after a few minutes if they are not fond of cigars.

Rating - 100%
206   0   0
I'd ignore her for awhile.

If she continued with the rampage then I'd tell our waiter that I would like to speak with the manager. I'd tell him the comments from the cow and eunuch had make me lose my appetite and to please cancel the $200 bottle of port I had ordered for dessert.

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
tedski said:
I'd ignore her for awhile.

If she continued with the rampage then I'd tell our waiter that I would like to speak with the manager. I'd tell him the comments from the cow and eunuch had make me lose my appetite and to please cancel the $200 bottle of port I had ordered for dessert.
:assaultri :thumbsup:

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i'd probably just tell her i'm trying to enjoy my cigar. if she persists (SP?) i would notifiy the management and have them moved to the no smoking section. no one is going to ruin that stick for me.