What's new

how you doin'?

IHT

Im-Ho-Tep
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
guys/gals,

i'm a member of a few other forums, was turned on to this site by your raffle winner, (paul) 1f1fan. i figure i can't be a member of enough cigar forums, so here i am.

me? been smoking cigars for not very long, almost 3 years. my boss handed me a "macanudo maduro" while we were eating dinner in germany, and my tastes have vastly improved over time. some great BOTL turned me on to havanas, and i'm now hooked. my "fridge-a-dor" needs more, though. and i've done some trades on other forums with some of the current members here...

i travel a lot (currently sitting in a hotel in Korea), which i don't like much anymore now that i'm married and have a son of my own, but it pays good enough and it's what i'm trained to do.

uh... what else?

hope i can learn some more and contribute from my own limited experience.

greg (IHT)
oh, and IHT is for "Im-Ho-Tep" (like my avatar), as i was an avid classic horror movie fan when i was single (and my old military nickname is always taken - gumby).

IHT

Im-Ho-Tep
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
john tripp said:
Welcome aboard.

That is a cool avatar.
thanks guys.

been using this avatar for many years on many other forums. so, if you see it, and the name is IHT, it's me. of course all i post on are cigar and fantasy football forums. ;-)

1f1fan

Toast!
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Welcome to botl Greg!

Another habanos lovin Club Stogie transplant in the house. Hope things are going well in Korea.

Oh, and if you don't hear from me send help.....it looks like things could get ugly this weekend at the DC herf :smt103

Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Welcome IHT
pull a chair and light a cigar!!
chances are you'll be staying here for quite some time

IHT

Im-Ho-Tep
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
1f1fan said:
Welcome to botl Greg!

Another habanos lovin Club Stogie transplant in the house. Hope things are going well in Korea.

Oh, and if you don't hear from me send help.....it looks like things could get ugly this weekend at the DC herf :smt103

paul, have fun at the herf, take photos, etc.

korea is the same as it always is... "not quite right" still waiting on a schedule from our higher ups, and of course, i don't have a net connection at work (and i'm sure all this groovy sh*t will be blocked anyway thanks to big brother).
----------

everyone else, thanks for the welcome party.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Hey IHT, welcome to BOTL!! :smt039 Glad to share another board with ya bro!!

I already see twice as many Fantasy Football leagues next year!! :grin: