What's new

Howard Jones and Andy Bell

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've never gotten to see Andy Bell perform, but I recently saw Vince Clark (the other half of Erasure) and was able to shoot his DJ set.

The EVP

The Bully
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I've never gotten to see Andy Bell perform, but I recently saw Vince Clark (the other half of Erasure) and was able to shoot his DJ set.
Vince is good friends with my wife and I've gotten to meet and hang out with him on several occasions. Very nice guy and super cool. I wanted to shoot his DJ set when he played out here but I was already committed elsewhere that day. Can you post some of the pictures?

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Performance photography like this is tough in my opinion. Usually all kinds of crazy colors all over stage. You did a great job.

The EVP

The Bully
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Performance photography like this is tough in my opinion. Usually all kinds of crazy colors all over stage. You did a great job.
Thanks! Concert photography is tough because the lighting always changes. Plus since it's dark, high shutter speeds are tough and usually noisy. I got lucky on this one because Andy isn't running around on stage a lot so cleaning them up a bit in Lightroom was easier than usual. There have been shows that I've shot where I tossed out 3-4 times more photos than I kept.

Sent from my LT30at using Tapatalk 2

The EVP

The Bully
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Nice pics! I was going to photograph Vince during one of his shows here on Long Island but I was committed elsewhere. Sent a friend request.