What's new

Howdy folks

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wanted to welcome everyone to our site and ask for cigar recs. I have a small mouth and love the sweet and aromatic backwoods.

Dave

AZsteelman

April 2006 BoM
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
David Jensen said:
I wanted to welcome everyone to our site and ask for cigar recs. I have a small mouth and love the sweet and aromatic backwoods.

Dave
Dude, you really should clear up the intro. The part about having a small mouth has about 1,349 different really bad jokes going through my mind and I'm really not ready to throw them out just yet....and welcome to your site?:eyepoke:

at any rate, welcome to botl?

really...small mouth?? come on...:grin:

Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Welcome to BOTL!
Nothing wrong with Backwoods. I smoked one yesterday. My boss likes them a lot so we smoke them in the office sometimes. Put's me in mind of pipe tobacco. Have you tried a pipe? Some of the guys here can point you in the right direction on that.
For smaller but flavorful cigars I've liked Partagas Black Pronto's. Good size for a commute smoke.

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
windowrx said:
For smaller but flavorful cigars I've liked Partagas Black Pronto's. Good size for a commute smoke.
And you can use the tin they come in for storing cigar bands for stuff you smoke later!

Welcome to the board David!