What's new

Howdy from Arkansas!

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Introducing myself, as this seems to be the thing to do.

Killin up pixels here, but burnin down some leaves at home!

You may call me "Chrisso"! I am new to BOTL, however I have been reading up on the forums for the last few months. Finally started up my new hobby on collecting (really just tasting right now) and have run into a few questions of things, here or there. SO I am now an official member!

I have enjoyed everything ive read in the forums thus far, and am excited to be a part of this community. As you can see in my profile, I have been smoking Cigars for 1 year, however I enjoyed quite a few of them nearly 10 years ago and then dropped the habbit as I could not afford it. NOW IM BACK! And enjoying every second of this.

Im looking forward to developing a relationship with you other BOTL members!

Thanks for reading!

Regards,
- Chrisso

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Wow! Ive never been on a forum where people actually read the introduction posts, let alone reply to them! Fantastic group of people you guys have here.

Thank you for all the warm welcomes!

I live in Fort Smith, not quite NWA but a 45 minute drive will put me there.

Again, thank you all for the warm welcomes!

Regards,
-Chrisso

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
Wow! Ive never been on a forum where people actually read the introduction posts, let alone reply to them! Fantastic group of people you guys have here.

Thank you for all the warm welcomes!

I live in Fort Smith, not quite NWA but a 45 minute drive will put me there.

Again, thank you all for the warm welcomes!

Regards,
-Chrisso
just as a fair warning, we read, and pay attention, to just about everything you say, and it may be held against you (or your mailbox) at some point. carry on!

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
Hey Chrisso!

:welcome: from Minnesota!

You found the right place....Good to have you here!

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome, fellow Arkansan! Though now I live in MO, know that I will bleed Razorback Red till the day I die! This is a great place, so enjoy your stay.