What's new

Howdy from Dallas, TX

Electric Sheep

Dsicle - BoM Dec 06
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Howdy from another stinkin' n00b... :dance:

Live in Dallas, Texas. Only been smoking cigars for a couple years, so I'm relatively new to all this. I probably burn about 5 or 6 sticks a week, and herf with a group of buddies every friday night. I mostly smoke the typical stuff you can pick up in stores and catalogs, leaning towards maduros, but I do pick up an occasional box of ISOMs from some Euro buddies.

Some favorites: Padron 1964s, Partagas Black, CAO Brazilia, Camacho Corojo, Monte No2.

Anyways, just thought I'd finally register and say "hi" after lurking for a few months. See ya'll around.

tripp

MASTER SHAKE
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
:welcome: :welcome:

Glad to have you here.

Check out the various old threads around here. In particular the one asking about what does your screen name mean.

I am curious about yours.

Electric Sheep

Dsicle - BoM Dec 06
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
LMAO!

It's been so long since I've registered on a new forum (several years, I suspect) that I'd forgotten how people react to my username. LOL! :nodlaugh:

Okay, here's the quick rundown:

My favorite movie is "Blade Runner", which is based on a book by one of my favorite SciFi authors, Philip K. Dick. The title of the book is Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?, hence my username.

See? It's all quite innocent. :grin:

smokem94

BoM Sept. 05
Rating - 100%
147   0   0
Roxborough Park CO, Soon to be Wapiti, Wyoming
Electric Sheep said:
LMAO!

It's been so long since I've registered on a new forum (several years, I suspect) that I'd forgotten how people react to my username. LOL! :nodlaugh:

Okay, here's the quick rundown:

My favorite movie is "Blade Runner", which is based on a book by one of my favorite SciFi authors, Philip K. Dick. The title of the book is Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?, hence my username.

See? It's all quite innocent. :grin:
Now it makes perfect sense!:thumbsup: :hysterica
Welcome, you will like it here!