What's new

Howdy from MN

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I figured I better introduce myself before I post much else.

I've primarily been a pipe smoker for the last few years. Recently a few BoB's sent me some sticks that they enjoyed, and since then I have been slowly building up a (small) collection of cigars for the past few months. I've been asking questions on my regular boards (SmokersForums, BrothersOfBriar, and Greyfox), but I thought I would come check out the goings on here.

I tend towards Virginia's, and VA/Per, but I smoke everything from Aromatics, to English blends. For cigars, my current favorites include Perdomo Fresco's (day to day stick), Rocky Patel "the Edge" (weekend cigar), CAO Mx2 (special occasion). Obviously I like more cigars then those, but those are the ones that spring to mind.

I'm a 30 something Computer Engineer, and a Minnesota Carry permit Instructor (NRA Instructor also), who is married with a very cool son.

I'm a gamer geek, who spends far too much time on the computer, and enjoyes weightlifting (bodybuilding) quite a bit also.

I guess that's a pretty good start

Rating - 100%
43   0   0

I've primarily been a pipe smoker for the last few years. Recently a few BoB's sent me some sticks that they enjoyed, and since then I have been slowly building up a (small) collection of cigars for the past few months. I've been asking questions on my regular boards (SmokersForums, BrothersOfBriar, and Greyfox), but I thought I would come check out the goings on here.

I tend towards Virginia's, and VA/Per, but I smoke everything from Aromatics, to English blends. For cigars, my current favorites include Perdomo Fresco's (day to day stick), Rocky Patel "the Edge" (weekend cigar), CAO Mx2 (special occasion). Obviously I like more cigars then those, but those are the ones that spring to mind.

I'm a 30 something Computer Engineer, and a Minnesota Carry permit Instructor (NRA Instructor also), who is married with a very cool son.

I'm a gamer geek, who spends far too much time on the computer, and enjoyes weightlifting (bodybuilding) quite a bit also.

Welcome from WI! What kind of computer work do you do?

-Asher

Rating - 100%
43   0   0
LAN Engineer - predominantly I do application packaging and distribution, and a variety of Directory Management (AD, and NDS) roles.
Cool. During the school year I'm a math grad student, but I've spent the last few summers doing compiler development on the gfortran/gcc compiler. I don't know very much about networks, though.

tubaman

3 Time BoM
Rating - 100%
173   0   0

Welcome!!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome from Eagan Ego. Let's see, concealed carry intructor and a gamer. Don't shoot the 'puter.:gangfire: