What's new

Howdy from MO

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
:eek:)
Wow!!! Thanks EVERYONE for the super warm welcome! I can already tell I'm gonna like this place!!! In my hurried state of "intro post" I missed mentioning that I am actually an employee of Outlaw North.

Welcome from just south of kc. Come on down to outlaw south sat for JD s event and I'll hook you up with an aged 9 toro!
So...Bob...sorry I missed meeting you on Saturday @ the JD event...(I was actually working @ the North Store)....but I'm happy I had the chance to meet you on Sunday!!! And...what a guy...thanks for honoring your offer...even though I was a day late...I can't thank you enough for the smokes!!! THANK YOU...again...see?!? heh :eek:) I hope you enjoyed yourself!
Welcome aboard, from the southwest part of the state!! BOTL is a great place!!

JDog is dangerous... very dangerous. Is he terrorizing KC since he's there??
TreeFrog Frank...JDog? dangerous?!? reeeaalllly?!? Hey...did I hear correctly? Were you were also @ the dinner last night?

Welcome from Grain Valley, Missouri. Glad to have another person from MO here. About time we schedule a herf in KC.
jsnake...Outlaw North isn't too far away! :eek:) But, I agree...lets try and schedule a BOTL herf in KC sometime in the near future! Who'd be in?!?
Welcome from Southeast Mo! Your smoke list looks an awful lot like mine :)
-Jess
Jess... <3 your name on here..."HotLips" :eek:) It's awesome to find another gal has the same taste in cigars as me! I've been in your shop a few times...after I realized there was a shop in Springfield...that, and Branson is a fave family vacation spot... :eek:) Hope to actually meet you face to face someday soon!

Ya'll are funny.....but since you're typing of Rand McNally and maps...does anyone actually keep a paper map in their car anymore? :eek:)
oh, and another question...the GPS navigator voice...annoying?!? or indifferent?!? heh...

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
:eek:)
Wow!!! Thanks EVERYONE for the super warm welcome! I can already tell I'm gonna like this place!!! In my hurried state of "intro post" I missed mentioning that I am actually an employee of Outlaw North.

Jess... <3 your name on here..."HotLips" :eek:) It's awesome to find another gal has the same taste in cigars as me! I've been in your shop a few times...after I realized there was a shop in Springfield...that, and Branson is a fave family vacation spot... :eek:) Hope to actually meet you face to face someday soon!
Definately holler when you come by. I'm pretty much always here, so chances are good I'll be in the shop when you next drive through. I don't get up to KC often enough, but next time Outlaw is a must stop