What's new

Howdy from the Coal Regions of PA

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone, how's it going?

I figure it may be time for me to actually join here, as I've heard a bit about it. My name's Justin, currently in the Coal Region of PA. I'm 27, been smoking for about 2 years now. To clarify, I'm sure in that first year I maybe had 4 sticks haha. I began picking up the hobby more steadily about May of last year, but fell out in October after I had to have septoplasty (Friggen ouch). I've since come back to cigars with a burning passion and my wallet, while still being responsible, definitely feels the hit haha. I'm a sucker for barber poles and box pressed, and I definitely like the larger ring gauge trend. That being, I had my first lancero (Principle Accomplice) last week and definitely enjoyed it. My current favorite sticks are the My Father 1922 Le Bijou, Tatuaje Black, and CAO Flathead Sparkplug (Just picked up another box of these in fact.)

So uh, I guess that's everything. Hi!

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Welcome from outside Pittsburgh PA. So where's the coal region? Active coal region or old coal region?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the welcome, y'all!

Welcome bro from Chambersburg PA. When you saw coal region are talking Clearfield/DuBois or somewhere else?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
Shamokin actually, I didn't realize we actually had more than one place known as the "coal region" in PA haha

Welcome from outside Pittsburgh PA. So where's the coal region? Active coal region or old coal region?
Old coal region, for sure. It's a depressed area since the 80s I think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Thanks for the welcome, y'all!

Shamokin actually, I didn't realize we actually had more than one place known as the "coal region" in PA haha

Old coal region, for sure. It's a depressed area since the 80s I think.

Clearfield was big into the Strip mining years ago, Carbon County still has large mines, as well as Centralia area still has a massive mine operating. But I understand what you are saying. Welcome again.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Clearfield was big into the Strip mining years ago, Carbon County still has large mines, as well as Centralia area still has a massive mine operating. But I understand what you are saying. Welcome again.

Well, Shamokin is a hot skip from Cenralia, about 20 minutes. I grew up in Mount Carmel, so we did a lot of late night activities out along the Centralia highway haha

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Well, Shamokin is a hot skip from Cenralia, about 20 minutes. I grew up in Mount Carmel, so we did a lot of late night activities out along the Centralia highway haha

Maybe in the future we could do a meet up in the Harrisburg area. Good shop there. Tobacco company Lemoyne